Everyone possesses biases, both seen and unseen. Be sure to attend this thought-provoking discussion from Canada’s leading HR leaders as they examine conscious and unconscious biases in the workplace today.
- The boys’ club - overcoming gender bias at the leadership level
- Addressing casual sexism in the workplace
- Overcoming unconscious bias related to workplace flexibility initiatives
- How can recruitment and leadership development processes be shaped to avoid unconscious bias?
- Leveraging workplace tension to foster workplace relationships
Sara Charvet — Senior Manager, People Services, First West Credit Union
Kim Westenskow — Managing Director, Boeing Canada Operations Ltd
Jahanzaib Ansari — Co-founder & CEO, Knockri
Martin Hauck — Head of Talent, Coinsquare