Today’s workplace often consists of multiple generations with varied expectations, challenges, communication styles and needs.
Be sure to attend this fascinating panel where you’ll hear differing perspectives on the best way to leverage generational differences and learn how to take your HR programs to the next level.
- What does an inclusive culture look like (for millennials and beyond)?
- Potential points of generational conflict and tactics to handle them
- Diversity and inclusion considerations across the generations
- What type of workplace flexibility are people from different generations seeking?
- How do communication styles differ among generations?
Margaret McBeath — Assistant Program Manager, Human Resources, Kinectrics
Avery Francis — Head of Talent, League Inc.
Samira Diallo — IT Manager, Capgemini
Carolyn Byer — Director of Talent Management/Segment HR for Microsoft Canada