Canada is changing - and workplace demographics are changing with it.
The aboriginal population is increasing, young people are facing more eldercare responsibilities, Baby Boomers are working longer and facing more disabilities, women have greater influence in the workplace and more people are identifying as LBTIQ. How should HR professionals be thinking about diversity and inclusion today?
In this panel you’ll hear about:
- Preparing a successful business case for diversity initiatives
- The state of workplace gender issues today - is feminism dead?
- How should we talk about visible minorities in the workplace?
- Language barriers that still cloud our workplace
- How can we break down walls and ‘get uncomfortable’?
Naomi Titleman Colla — Founder and Principal, Collaborativity Leadership Advisory
Chandran Fernando — Matrix360*formally Matrix Search Group
Satvir Tkachuk — Vice President Human Resources, Manitoba Public Insurance
Irena Stropnik — Director & Team Lead, Lean, Scotia Bank
Dr. Branka Agic — Associate Field Director, Masters in Community Health, University