We’re all impacted by the way gender is currently perceived and constrained – yet everyone has the right to feel safe and comfortable at work.
In this fascinating panel, you’ll learn how to approach questions around LGB+ employment and how to facilitate LGB+ inclusion to the broader benefit of all employees, customers and clients.
- How to approach LGB+ employment concerns
- Communication strategies to prompt meaningful conversations and make employees feel safe
- Overcoming and addressing the stigma of gender in our community and workplaces
- Creating safe workplaces where LGB+ can advance careers without facing barriers
- The role of LGBT+ Employee Resource Groups in a successful programs
Colin Druhan — Executive Director, Pride at Work, Canada
Aaron Poirier — Hosteling International
Dr. Raeleen Manjak — Director of Human Resources, City of Vernon
Anne Nickerson — Director, Equal Employment Opportunity Program, City of Vancouver